- Oslo’s first business hub space for the biomarine sector
- Associate with trendsetting biomarine companies
- New premises at Oslo Science Park, Norway’s number one science-based innovation hub
- Centrally located only 10 minutes from Oslo city centre on the campus of the University of Oslo with contemporary research environment.
- Head office of MarLife: An International biomarine innovation network, covering all marine sectors and the entire value chain.
- A unique environment of marine players which allows interaction to increase idea flow and advance innovation
- Access to a large pool of biotech human resources
- Assistance for startup companies and innovators in setting up R&D and innovation projects
- Meeting and conference facilities at all levels
- Contemporary offices with in-house meeting room and reception area for visitors
- Located in a versatile ecosystem in the Oslo Science Park which houses top life science companies, incubator functions, laboratories and diverse infrastructure & services
- Flexible rental agreement (only three months termination notice)
Marlife is the first biomarine member-organization to mobilize major stakeholders of innovations, trend setting manufacturers and solution providers, capital owners and academia along the entire value chain.
The Marlife head office is located in the Marlife Business Centre
About Oslo Science Park
Oslo Science Park is the largest R&D innovation centre in Norway, specializing in several fields; biotechnology, environment, media, ICT, material science and nanotechnology. Approximately 1900 people are located at the Park, covering 20 research institutions, several R&D departments of international enterprises and 160 smaller start-up companies. Oslo Science Park is home to Marlife Business Centre.
Facts and figures
- 57.000 m2
- 1900 people
- 160 tenants
- Customised services, including a conference centre with 25 different sized meeting rooms.
Companies at Oslo Science Park
AIMS Innovation AS
Aker BioAssist AS (subsidiary of Aker BioMarine)
Biomedisinsk innovasjon Bioteknologisenteret, UiO
C10 Pharma AS
GE Vingmed Ultrasound Havforskningsinstituttet
IRIS Int. Research Inst. of Stavanger Kappa Bioscience AS
Nansen Neuroscience Network Nor-Tek Teknologisenter
SINTEF Energi AS
Science [&] Technology AS Smartfish AS
Spring Management StartupLab
More infoFor more information about the centre, terms and conditions, please contact:
- Øystein Lie, Executive Manager MarLife, www.marlife.org Cell: +47 917 48 240, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ingar Madsen, Director Real Estate, Oslotech, www.forskningsparken.no Cell: +47 906 03 880, Email: email@example.com